Monday, May 23, 2011

Some things just need to be said.
Migraines, I HATE you.
We have been in this relationship for 34 years now and frankly,
it is a relationship I never wanted.
You have robbed me of hours, days-dare I say weeks, of fun, family time, productivity and even sleep
and I want out!

Also, migraines....you made me have to subtract 15 from 49 just now.
First of all, subtraction is hard
and second of all,
whaddaya mean I'm that old?

Hormones. You are getting on my nerves. The reason is spelled h-o-t-f-l-a-s-h.

Students, you have turned into head spinning,
loud talking,
crazy acting,
alien possesed,
whirling tornadoes of arms and legs.
Your teachers are walking around with wide-eyed stares mumbling over and over, "School is not out yet, we still have rules around here!"
Someone may be delivering this message in a loud, outdoor voice.
I'm not gonna say who it might be. 

Plus.....I'm gonna miss you so! You make every day an adventure and I am so very proud of you!

Weather, you are too hot for May. I am not the only one who feels this way.

Dogs, all FIVE of you. (I know, I know. There are five of them. It's crazy.) Listen carefully. You stink and your hair is falling out entirely too much. Please do what you can to rectify this situation.

DVR, I think I love you.

Smart Phone, you are not very smart.
You somehow make random changes and also. Your screen freezes.

Yarn, embroidery thread, material, paint and Cricut, I am sorry I have neglected you. Actually using you would cut into my craft and home decor blog surfing time way too much. However, I continue to diligently save blog posts containing awesome ideas.

Classroom, you are messy. Desk, I find you especially offensive. On a related note, paperwork....I think I hate you.

Naps, you are my BFF.

Bed, I still love you.

Alarm clock, your days are numbered.
I'll be the one sleeping in next week.

Just sayin'............



No comments:

Post a Comment