Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer?

I know it has been a long time between posts but it isn't from lack of trying.  I have a few posts in my drafts folder and maybe I can finish them up this week. 


I've been staying busy though...


refinishing furniture
Facebook
mowing the grass here
painting shelves in the laundry room
sweeping up dog hair
unpacking the last few boxes
reading blogs
mowing the grass at Tony's old house
vacuuming up dog hair
crocheting baby hats
driving the mom taxi
checking out craft ideas on the internet 
Facebook
cleaning up dog hair
Mowing the grass at my old house
reading Stephen King's The Dome
painting furniture
rearranging furniture
cursing dog hair
Facebook


You get the picture.


Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these thoughts with us. I think of all you often and keep you in my prayers. You have a wonderful way with words and a great reminder about the blessings we can find in each of the challenges we face.
    love and hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete