Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Am I the only one who is tired! all! the! time!? 

I wake up tired, work tired, come home tired and go to bed tired.

I am actually a night owl IF I can sleep a good ten hours.  Seriously.  I stayed up late all summer long.  Just literally wallowing in the peace of the night until 2:00 a.m.  The only reason I got out of bed by 10:00 was because I wanted to watch Dr. Phil. 

My husband uses one of those sleep apnea machines.  I love it because even though he looks a little like Darth Vader in the dark, it muffles his snores. And while I really don't mind the snoring (I know you don't believe me but I really don't) it does wake me up. 

He tells me that I need a machine of my own. 

Whatever.

I did have a sleep study done and it showed no episodes of apnea. I wasn't surprised because I didn't sleep at all that night.

First of all I was in a faux bedroom where I knew that a stranger was watching me sleep all night. That's just creepy.

Plus, it was embarrasing. I have always been a squirmy sleeper. My own mother hated to have to sleep with me on vacations when we had to save money by piling as many kids as possible into as few beds as possible. 



Just thinking about being tired makes me want to go take a nap!



Just sayin'......................

No comments:

Post a Comment